Plot 2 Elgin Place, Falkirk FK1 1QN - £219,950 Fixed Price
Property SummaryDUE FOR COMPLETION OCTOBER 2020. Rare opportunity to purchase a new build detached property within Falkirk town centre. Property comp: ent hall, lounge/dining room, kitchen, downstairs w/c, 3 bedrooms (master with en-suite) & family bathroom, D.G & G.C.H. gardens to front & rear, optional single garage & drive.
****£1000 reservation fee****
Rare opportunity to purchase a new build property within Falkirk town centre. Built by
Messers David Angus, these stylish, modern detached villas would provide ideal
accommodation for a couple or a family. Due to be completed in October 2020, the property
provides spacious living with the benefit of gardens to front and rear, incorporating
composite decking, and driveway with optional single detached garage. The property comprises:
entrance hall, lounge/dining room (with bi-fold doors to the rear garden), kitchen and
downstairs w/c. The upper level gives access to 3 bedrooms (master with en-suite) all
with storage and a family bathroom. The properties further benefit from double glazing
and gas central heating. Externally, as previously mentioned, there are gardens to front
and rear with a driveway providing parking for 2 cars and an optional detached single garage. Ideally
placed for all the local amenities and public transport, with 2 train stations just a 5-10 minute
walk, a high level of interest is anticipated due to the location, style and high end finish of
Maya House Type Specification
Slate Grey roof tiles, off white render with grey facing brick and black upvc gutters and downpipes.
The windows will be anthracite colour upvc with chrome handles and finished white internally.
Concrete pavior driveway to optional detached garage. Turf to front and rear gardens.
1.8m screen fence between the houses in the rear garden.
Composite dark grey decking area to bi-fold doors.
· Designer kitchen with fully integrated appliances
· Carpet to all rooms, with vinyl flooring to bathroom, wc, ensuite and kitchen
· Fitted designer wardrobe doors
· Contemporary sanitary ware, floating vanity units and wet wall finish to wet areas
· Wet wall back boards between kitchen worktop and wall units
· Anthracite Bi-fold doors to rear garden patio and glazed high performance front door
· Stylish internal doors in mid-grey colour with brushed chrome handles, glazed to dining and kitchen
· Matt emulsion to ceilings, pale grey matt emulsion to walls and woodwork in eggshell white
· High efficiency gas central heating, with wireless heating controls
· Solar PV panel system with smart meter
· White finished electrical sockets
· Low energy lighting installed, with led external sensor lights to front and rear patio
· All homes are built to the best of our ability, using locally sourced materials, and labour,
· warranted by us and covered by architecture certification and insurance.
The town of Falkirk enjoys an interesting historical past and is well placed for the M9/M876 motorways, there are also two railway stations offering connections to Edinburgh, Stirling and Glasgow, along with a regular bus service. The town centre, along with the retail park offers a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants. For the family there are primary and secondary schools, leisure facilities, the Falkirk Wheel, Callendar House and park and the newly opened Helix, featuring the world famous Kelpies.